SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED DESIGN WITH A TASTE OF THE UNEXPECTED.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

YouTube Video of Modern Quilt Relish Booth at Quilt Market 2012 Kansas City

Marny here...a new adventure.  We are now trying to learn about videos.  This one is a very simple one exploring our booth at Spring Quilt Market.  Sorry about the camera movement.  Technicalities need to be ironed out.  It remains amazing what an iPhone and YouTube can do in just a few minutes.  Now for learning editing, etc.  Yikes.  It is like opening another can of worms...There is not enough time in a day.
How often do you all head to YouTube to watch videos.  We heard it is now second only to Google itself as a search engine.  Wow!!  
Till Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a YouTube fan for ages....and have a channel of my own to keep all my faves, both music and other (like how-to's). I think it's a good venue for businesses like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and fan. I do like your designs very much. I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete

We really love hearing from you! All comments are being moderated due to inappropriate comments being posted. We will attempt to post your comments in a timely fashion.