SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED DESIGN WITH A TASTE OF THE UNEXPECTED.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday, Really



jill here... yesterday was maybe the first Tuesday in over 5 years that we didn't post.  I know, you were all waiting on pins and needles.  It was just one of those days were creativity and inspiration eluded me. So decided to postpone but nothing mind blowing has occurred.

This beautiful November afternoon,  I took a walk.  Two glowing ginkgo trees were in their glory.  I altered my usual route to observe the ISU band practice. The musicians were practicing in their specific instrumental sections, preparing to find harmony as a group. What a fun activity on a beautiful autumn day.  As I walked past the field, a car drove by and a student shouted (and in a not very admirable way) "Hey Grandma"!

Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. "Hey Grandma" it's happened to me. Ah, college town. Don't you love it?

    ReplyDelete

We really love hearing from you! All comments are being moderated due to inappropriate comments being posted. We will attempt to post your comments in a timely fashion.