SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED DESIGN WITH A TASTE OF THE UNEXPECTED.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Monaluna Free Range fabric

Marny here...whoopee!  The Free Range collection from Monaluna is shipping!  It is so cute!  Once again, Jennifer Moore has come up with a must have collection of organic fabrics.  Let me share what I just purchased for my personal use.  
First off, you have to love the way Jennifer and Hallie send out the orders.  Five one yard cuts wrapped with a slice from the collection and tied with baker's string.  A little thank you post card is included with a handwritten note on the back.  So sweet that you kind of hate breaking the pile apart.  But...
of course I broke it apart and here are the cute fabrics.  

Below are some better images of the individual fabrics taken from the Monaluna sight.  My photos don't do the fabric justice.

flat farm
Monaluna flat farm

apple barn cow
apple barn cow


tractors
tractors


polka ott red
polka ott red

polka ott black
polka ott black

It will be fun to contemplate how the fabrics are going to get used!  Plotting and planning is more than half the fun.  Do you agree?

Till Tuesday...





2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! And just this past weekend, I purchased some Other tractor fabric (because I hadn't seen this collection first)! This is adorable. And you are planning to use this collection for ... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I purchase these fabrics - it is getting harder and harder to find John Deere fabric and other ag material for little boys' projects!

    ReplyDelete

We really love hearing from you! All comments are being moderated due to inappropriate comments being posted. We will attempt to post your comments in a timely fashion.