SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED DESIGN WITH A TASTE OF THE UNEXPECTED.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lazy Girl Designs and Atkinson Designs Make a Winning Pick!

Marny here...I know I've made at least one winning pick this season! It started innocently enough with an email from a relatively local quilt shop, Quilters Cupboard.  The Purse Party 2016 videos intrigued me, specifically part 4. Road trip time! 

Here is what came home with me!
Lazy Girl Designs patterns...Becca Bags and Sweetpea Pods
Atkinson Designs zippers and a zipper pull collection


Spring Fling by Greta Lynn for Kanvas in association with Benartex
Another fabric from the Spring Fling collection
Lazy Girl has a whole new, super simple way to put in a zipper! And you can change up the zipper pull with Atkinson Designs!
These Sweetpea Pod bags will be the perfect "basket" this spring!
They are such fun to make!
I loved learning Lazy Girl's new zipper technique!
Hope the rest of the picks I make filling out my brackets are as successful!
Till Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really love hearing from you! All comments are being moderated due to inappropriate comments being posted. We will attempt to post your comments in a timely fashion.